We provide transportation from Johan Adolf Pengel Airport at Zanderij to Paramaribo and vice versa. Would you like us to collect you from the airport upon arrival in Suriname? No problem.Wij bieden transport van de Johan Adolf Pengel Airport op Zanderij naar Paramaribo en vice versa. Wilt u van het vliegveld gehaald worden wanneer u in Suriname arriveert? Geen probleem.
Inform us 24 hours prior to your arrival and Buscovery Tour’s Airport Transfer will be waiting to take you to your destination in Paramaribo. The professional guide on the bus will answer any questions you might have. Our transportation is quick, but above all, safe and comfortable. Our busses are air-conditioned and fitted with a cool box, TV/DVD, arm and neck supports, and seatbelts.
What we have to offer?
- You are collected by luxurious mini-van or high-roofed, air-conditioned bus or touring car with comfortable chairs
- All our vehicles are non-smoking
- Upon arrival at the airport we offer you a refreshing non-alcoholic drink
- On the trip from and to the airport all passengers are insured against accidents
- Our experienced and skilled drivers take you to your destination, safe and quick.
The distance from the airport to Paramaribo is 47 kilometers. The trip takes 45 minutes.
Pricelist Airport Transfer
|Single trip Paramaribo – J.A. Pengel Airport (Mini-van)||On request|
|Single trip Paramaribo – J.A. Pengel Airport (transfer)||On request|
Every passenger is allowed to take one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage on the bus.
Please inform us in advance if you have any additional luggage.
- Required 24 hours in advance
- We charge 50% for last minute cancellation or no-show
The General Travel Conditions of Buscovery Tours are filed at the Court Registry in Paramaribo, on May 23, 2007, under number 072389.